But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not grow weary,
they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm headed on an adventure...

with my roommates! "Where are you going, Kristin? Somewhere very exciting?" We are not going anywhere...however, we are adopting six....that's right six....children for the next three days! Tyler, Emma, Caden, Cheena, Evan. and Carter are coming to stay with us while their parents are gone at a conference. It is going to be hectic, and crazy, but we are so excited! I love these kids so much, and it is always a blessing getting to spend time with them. It is more so a blessing that Casey and Lisa trust us with the lives of their most precious treasures-I am not a parent, but I know that any parent wouldn't just leave their children with just anyone. It was so cute, because last week as Lisa and I were going over the details, she told me that the kids had been packed since a few days earlier....nine days before they were even going to come over! They ask everyday when it is time to come over to Kristin and Ashley's house. Well, today is the day! Stay tuned for updates and pictures!

No comments: